Regular Share Account (Savings)
Minimum Opening Deposit for a Regular Share Account is $5.00. There is a $100.00 minimum balance to earn interest.
You earn dividends from day of deposit to day of withdrawal. Dividends are posted quarterly.
Our checking account offers:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charges
- No per check fees
- Overdraft Protection is available.
- Convenient Access Services — ATMs, Debit Card (Mastercard), AMI, Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking
- No Direct Deposit Requirement
Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction
Safety, Security, Peace of Mind: Save time and worry. Deposit your paycheck, Social Security, or any regularly recurring check directly to your account at LISEFCU, and know that your check is safe in your account. You’ll also have access to your funds at the credit union, or by ATM and Debit Card (Mastercard). You can choose to deposit your entire check, or have just a portion allocated to your Savings, Checking, and/or Loan Account.
Our Routing and Transit Number is: 221492002
For more information about Direct Deposit, speak with your human resources or payroll department or call the credit union at (631) 291-9160.