Audio Response: our way of making access to your account available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
Audio Response will give you voice prompts which will tell you what to do step by step as well as what options are available. (Note: The first time you use Audio Response, use the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN. If you want to change your PIN use code 4 and follow the prompts.)
When activating your account you understand that you agree to the terms and conditions of the User’s Agreement and to the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure which are separate brochures.
You also understand that you are responsible for the security of your PIN and you agree to inform LISEFCU immediately and send written confirmation if your PIN is disclosed to anyone other than a joint owner of your account, or if you have reason to believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your account.
How To Get Started
- Dial (631) 952-6286 or 1-877-LIS-EFCU (toll free outside 516,631)
- Enter your account number followed by the pound sign # or 0# to access a credit union representative (during business hours)
- Enter PIN (Personal Identification Number)
followed by the pound sign #
- Listen to the voice prompts or use this Transaction Guide.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE REMEMBER:
- Account Suffix: You will find this on your statement.
- You can wait for the voice prompt, or press the action code at anytime, without waiting for the voice to finish speaking.
- For on-line help enter 9
- To repeat the previous message press *
- Decimal points are not necessary, press # after the dollar amount.
- If you want to start again with a different account number enter 4.
Account restrictions apply, See your account disclosure for details.
ACTION CODE DESCRIPTION
0…………Transfer to Operator (during normal operating hours)
1…………Savings Account Balance
2…………Perform Transfer and Check Withdrawals
3…………Calculate Loan Payment
4…………Special Services (change PIN, access different account number)
5…………Current Dividend and Interest Rates
9…………Play Help Information
*………….Back to Beginning
Follow Instructions for additional prompts from any one of the above areas.
Call or e-mail us for a hard copy of this brochure.